Famous Multimedia Content Producer, Activist and Entrepreneur, Vickie Remoe, has today released a list of vibrant women that she would appoint to help her govern the country if she becomes President of Sierra Leone.
After some thought of who she would put in her cabinet, she came up with names of strong women such as Saufi Tunis, who she will appoint as Minister of Social Welfare.
Ami Dumbuya, will be minister of Energy & Water Resources, whom she believes will ensure stable electricity supply in the country.
The rest are named below with their positions:
– Edleen Elba – Mines and Mineral Resources
– Yasmin Jusu Sheriff – Local Govt
– Memuna Forna – Information
– Eva Roberts – Health
– Peagie Foday – Gender
– Bidemi Carrol – Education (Basic and Higher Ed)
– Basita Micheal – Justice & Internal Affairs
– Isha Johansen – Foreign Affairs
– Yvonne Aki Sawyerr – Works & Labor
– Finda Koroma – Trade & Finance
– Mahawa Sandi – Political Affairs
– Eileen Keister – Youth
– Randa Swaid – Tourism
– Asmaa James – Sports
– Sidratu Koroma – Lands, Environment & Country Planning
-Liz Kaima – Agriculture & Fisheries
Vice President – Fatu Forna
Vickie Remoe says that there will be no regional minister positions in her administration.