See The Bail Conditions Given to Kamarainba Before He Can be Released From Prison
The former Chairman and Leader of Alliance Democratic Party (ADP), Mohamed Kamarainba Mansaray has been granted bail after spending 14 months in detention.
Kamarainba was arrested in 2020 in relation to rape allegation at Diamond Lodge Hotel in Kono, Eastern part of Sierra Leone. He was alleged for having relationship affairs with an under-age child which led to his arrest.
Today, 7th September, 2021 the popular politician was granted bail and to be released out of Prison tomorrow if the following bail conditions are met;
🔥 Join Sierraloaded WhatsApp group for Latest Sierra Leone News, Sports & Entertainment Updates - CLICK HERE
🔥 Follow Sierraloaded on Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram | TikTok | Telegram | YouTube | LinkedIn
- A bail of 100 million Leones was granted and two (2) sureties in like sum.
- One of the sureties to be a property owner with title deeds and property to be situated in the Western Area of the Republic of Sierra Leone.
- The originals of title deeds to be deposited to the Master and Registrar.
- Kamarainba and his sureties to produce two passport sized pictures respectively.
- Proof of residency and identity are also required.
- Kamarainba to report three times a week to the Master and Registrar and sign an attendance register created for that purpose.
- All travelling documents (both international and national if any) of Kamarainba to be deposited to the Master and Registrar until the matter is fully determined by the court.
- Advertisement -
Mohamed Kamarainba is expected to be out of Prison tomorrow Wednesday September 8, 2021 after fulfilling his bail conditions.