A house at Godrich Street has been engulfed with fire in Freetown today, 6th July, 2022.
Residents at that vicinity were in panic as some were seen rushing quickly to move their belongings to a safer place while others were just standing staring at the fire.
Sierraloaded learnt that the inferno was caused by electrical problem.
As huge smoke was oozing out of the house, the National Fire Force we’re swift to put out the fire
Disclaimer: Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of Sierraloaded or any employee thereof.
Be the first to comment