Sierra Leone Premier League Board Awards 3 Points And 3 Goals to Bo Rangers
The Sierra Leone Premier League board has today awarded three points and three goals to Bo Rangers football club after their match against FC Kallon that ended in a riot.
On 27th March 2022, the Bo Rangers had a match against the FC Kallon at the Bo Coronation Ground (Bo), which the fixture was marred by pitch invasion.
Bo Rangers hosted FC Kallon at the Bo Mini Stadium in Bo town on the ongoing Premier League where riots took place from the supporters both clubs. The fight came after the referee awarded penalty to Bo Rangers FC during the second half of the match which FC Kallon supporters was against.
- Advertisement -
After the match on the 27th March 2022, the Sierra Leone Premier League Board (SLPLB) released a press expressing deeply how disturbed the body is with regards to the ugly scenes that marred football match between Bo Rangers FC and FC Kallon at the Bo Stadium.
🔥 Join Sierraloaded WhatsApp group for Latest Sierra Leone News, Sports & Entertainment Updates - CLICK HERE
🔥 Follow Sierraloaded on Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram | TikTok | Telegram | YouTube | LinkedIn
On the press release the SLPLB Chairman apologized on behalf of the body and promised football fans and made it clear that the issue at hand would definitely be looked into and the guilty will be dealt with serious. After the press, the Sierra Leone Premier League Board has been investigating the root causes of the match and possible ways to avert such from happening again.
With investigations done, the Sierra Leone Premier League Board (SLPLB) has today awards three points and three goals to the Bo Rangers at the disadvantage of the FC Kallon.
FC Kallon also suffers fines levied against them by the Sierra Leone Premier League Board, below are the fines with regards to the SLPLB policy the broke.
- The FC Kallon are fined the sum of Le5,000,000 (Five million Leones) for team misconduct, to wit: causing the abandonment of the said match pursuant to Rule 41.
- That Sallieu Tarawalie and Alpha Turay of FC Kallon are banned for two (2) matches and each fined the sum of Le200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Leones).
- Hassan M. Koroma of FC Kallon is banned for 4 matches and fined the sum of Le1,000,000.00 (One Million Leones)
- The flowing FC Kallon officials, Musa Borbor Kali and Nabieu B. Kamara are each fined Le1,500,000.00 (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Leones) for their involvement in the brawl.
- The entire reserve players of FC Kallon as contined in the Referee’s Report are each cautioned with a yellow card for their part in the brawl in accordance with Rule 29.9